Supa Mama Star of the Show

Supa Mama owned the press limelight. We secured 75% share of voice online during the campaign period. The remaining 25% was made up of national category competitors such as Tuffy’s and Glad.

The Ridge Helping a Mama Out Thina Maziya Supa Mama employing women empowering women durbanGet It Magazine thina maziya supa mama supamama corner57 corner 57 michelle lewis public relations prNews24 thina maziya supa mama supamama corner57 corner 57 michelle lewis darren lewis public relations pr